WE'RE BACK .....
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LilyBelle
Administrator

02-06-2017, 12:51 PM

I'm glad to see we're back in operation.   Big Grin
[Image: fb_ForumSig_June2017.png]
The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

katlen124
Settling In

02-06-2017, 11:43 PM

I had sad thoughts ... glad to see the site back up
-->KatLen Kreations blog   .  [Image: thumb_15decSiggie_copy.jpg]
TravlynWomyn
Best Seat in the House

02-07-2017, 12:50 AM

Hoorrayyyyy! That was such a strange few days!
A-M
Settling In

02-07-2017, 01:57 AM

I am away on holidays using mobile broadband with my laptop and thought it was a problem from my end.
I am so happy to come here today and find that all is now well with the site.
[Image: NSD_Signature.png]
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

02-07-2017, 01:31 PM

Hip Hip Hooray , we are back on line again.
The free time I used to make all challenges.. placed them too
now I have to do my color/slow/and lift challenges..will do that later in evening
Jan
Administrator

02-07-2017, 06:19 PM

I am so sorry if anyone thought the worst!  I promise if we are going away, I will tell you before you see us gone.  I have no clue what really happened, but I'm so glad we are back in business.  Thanks for being patient and checking back.
Barb
Feeling Familiar

02-08-2017, 02:57 PM

Since I had no internet until today - YIPPEE!!! - I wasn't even aware of the problem. I am finally fully back. January was difficult for me because of barometric changes, but it is all better now. I will even go shopping today.

I am back and fully ready for whatever you want me to do - BINGO and whatever else. I can make word arts, some papers, frames and love making clusters or cluster frames. I have spent some considerable time organizing all my scrapping paraphernalia so am ready to go. Jan, Gloria and Faye, I have lots of your older kits so if I have your permission I can also use those to work from. I even found a few of yours, Katlen. Just let me know what I may use.

I am so happy to be back!!!
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

02-08-2017, 06:21 PM

Nice to see you here Barb and that you will be joining in. You've been missed. As far as what you can and cannot use, you can use anything from any scrapping or free service as long as you post the credit where it came from and who, etc. Easy Peasy.
Jan
Administrator

02-10-2017, 03:36 PM

(02-08-2017, 02:57 PM)Barb Wrote: Since I had no internet until today - YIPPEE!!! - I wasn't even aware of the problem.  I am finally fully back. January was difficult for me because of barometric changes, but it is all better now. I will even go shopping today.

I am back and fully ready for whatever you want me to do - BINGO and whatever else. I can make word arts, some papers, frames and love making clusters or cluster frames. I have spent some considerable time organizing all my scrapping paraphernalia so am ready to go. Jan, Gloria and Faye, I  have lots of your older kits so if I have your permission I can also use those to work from. I even found a few of yours, Katlen. Just let me know what I may use.

I am so happy to be back!!!

Barb, you may use any of my things to create whatever works best for you.  Would you like to call the words this month?  If so, shoot me a pm and I can send you the sign ups we have.  We have missed you!   Heart