Forum & Gallery Posting Guidelines
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
katlen124
Settling In

01-19-2016, 10:02 PM

I can see the pin-it button, but I have the pinterest button installed in my browser, so it does it when I mouse over most pictures
-->KatLen Kreations blog   .  [Image: thumb_15decSiggie_copy.jpg]
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

01-19-2016, 10:32 PM

I'm wondering since Dutchie went to Windows 10, it seems that is when her problems started, or what we have heard of. She did see my siggy before because she described it to me, and I also saw right away when Fay's link disappeared. Fay may have hit the nail on the head Dutchie, maybe you should try a change of browzers. It definitely sounds like the problem is on your end and not on the others---
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

01-20-2016, 10:21 AM

your right it does bring me to my own pinterest Fay. guess more things for Almer to find out what is wrong..
and I have Google Chrome just in case you wanna know , but I have scan etc too so .. I don't know what is wrong , maybe it is Windows 10 indeed ....
scrappingranny

03-11-2016, 03:48 PM

Thank you - read and understood.

Help - I cannot figure out how to upload to a gallery and if I need to set up my own album. When I tried to register at the gallery it said user name and email were already used. Do I have to use a totally different name but what about email. Sorry, confused already.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 03:58 PM by scrappingranny.)
LilyBelle
Administrator

03-11-2016, 04:27 PM

Scrappingranny, I've checked and you are definitely registered in the gallery as scrappingranny - registration date today.  When the system told you the name scrappingranny is already used, the reference is to you.  The menu across the top of the gallery should show LOGOUT(SCRAPPINGRANNY) once you are logged in.  To create albums in your personal gallery, there is a small menu near the top of the screen ...

Create / order my albums  Modify my albums  My profile  Sort my pictures

which will give you access to creating sub-albums in your gallery.  If you don't want to create albums you can just upload to your general album.  Clicking on MY GALLERY will also take you to your personal gallery/album.

Hope this helps.
[Image: fb_ForumSig_June2017.png]
The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 04:28 PM by LilyBelle.)