Holidays, Quotes, and Scripture potluck
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-20-2017, 09:48 PM

Barbara, such a beautiful LO for the Scripture challenge--I must get back to this first chance I get. As Dawn already mentioned, the photo is a very warm photo of two people helping and caring for what happens to each other. This is what friendship and love is all about, and you captured it well with your photo. The LO made with Anja's kit is lovely also, everything just flows together so well.
Ayla
Settling In

06-21-2017, 05:47 PM

wow Barbara this is really awesome, love what you did with my blogtrain kit,

Dawn I really need Ice tea right now, it is sooooo hot here around, wonderful layout
images are linked to gallery

[Image: GDS0117collab-YouMakeMeHappy-anja-siggi~0.png]]

Blog
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 05:49 PM by Ayla.)
Barbara
Feeling Familiar

06-23-2017, 10:46 PM

Dawn's layout really cries out for us to enjoy the lemonade.  Beautiful Dawn!! Love the vibrant color of yellow!

Thank you Dawn for your sweet comments on my layout.  I love that photo myself as well.

Bernie, your words convey what I intended with my photo and layout design.  So I'm glad I succeeded.  Thank you.

Anja your kit was just perfect for my needs.  You did such a fabulous job designing that beautiful kit.  I just love it.  The colors are so warm and rich at the same time and blend so very well together.  Thank you for sharing it and giving me the opportunity to set off my photo.
[Image: DragonflyNameTagBarbaraCreation_zpsfhqhi8ct.gif]
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

Yesterday, 08:11 AM

Lovely pages ladies.

Holidays, Quotes, and Scripture potluck by Tina
Hi Tina , thanks for the fun , here is my June 2017 - Hot Air Balloon Day's
We have every year hot air balloon days in Joure , on 23 t/m 27 July, a place not far from Lemmer. When the wind is going in to our direction you can see the balloons passing Lemmer over the fields in the sky.
Here some pict. from Joure during the Balloon days from the net free to use made by The Balloon festival site. we got balloon owners from Friesland , all over the Netherlands - England - Brazilië - Belgium - Germany -
We even can make a balloon trip our self if we want.
font - Arial
shadowed a bit
made with the loving OSLS-0617-TB-AylaDesign , thanks Anja
link image -June 2017 - Hot Air Balloon Day's
[Image: June_2017_-_Hot_Air_Balloon_days.jpg]
link gallery -June 2017 - Hot Air Balloon Day's
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...play_media
Dawn
Best Seat in the House

Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Wow those are some super hot air balloons! Nicely showcased on a great layout!
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

Yesterday, 01:13 PM

Thanks Dawn
In real they are so loving great
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

Yesterday, 05:51 PM

Hot air balloons are so fascinating, and Dutchie reminded me that I have pictures (somewhere) and should start looking for all these goodies that I have forgotten about. Love the LO you made Dutchie, and also found the journaling very, very interesting. Thank you for sharing!
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

4 hours ago

thanks Speedy , glad you like it and I will love to see your balloon pict.
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

4 hours ago

Yep, all I have to do is fine them--they were right here on the lake right in front of our place at 6:30 in the morning----------------about 30 years ago, LOL!
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

2 hours ago

(4 hours ago)Bernadette Wrote: Yep, all I have to do is fine them--they were right here on the lake right in front of our place at 6:30 in the morning----------------about 30 years ago, LOL!

maybe just write balloon at the lake pict. and your pc can find them Speedy..goodluck