2017 June Template Challenge
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayla
Settling In

06-21-2017, 05:36 PM

your cutouts and photos are again excellent Vicki, love your layout so much , the story around this is very interesting ,
we visited glasmanufaktur in Monschau a few years ago , the things were all so beautiful,

thank you Barbara for showing your layout , love your photos and how you decorated the swirl with the flowershape,

bonus is on the way to you
images are linked to gallery

[Image: 0917-siggi-gvv-rustikfall.png]

Blog
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-21-2017, 08:25 PM

Barbara, His Wonders is great and love how you used your talent for photo taking for the LO--great picture and your LO is super. Also love the great touch of Nature with the flowers also--just great!

Vicki, such a fantasitc LO showing pictures of the Exhibition and then even using hand blown tendrils to form your flourishes. You have a good sense of picturing all that you see into scrapping elements and using them for such positive LO's. Love this one and the young man standing next to one to show the height is really an amazement and such a wonder that this could be done. Love your extraction of the 3 visitors also, something that I am not good at, at all. The journaling is terrific and explains so much. Thank you for sharing.
Barbara
Feeling Familiar

06-23-2017, 10:57 PM

Your layout creations and insights as to just what to do with what you have is awesome.

Such talent and creativity!

I'm not much of a social chatter as I feel very shy and "backwards" -- not ever knowing what to say and finding it hard to come up with the right words to express myself.  Also, my inability to retain everything that I've just seen or read, though I really do want to.  So, though I may not make comments specifically on anyone's individual posts, it's not that I don't truly derive much pleasure from them -- it's that alzheimer or elderly thing (I shall blame it on this) that keeps me from individually commenting to each of you.  I do have dyslexia and am getting older too so please forgive me.  I know you will all understand.

And, from the depths of my heart, thank you each for your loving and kind words on my works that I post here.  You make my heart sing.
[Image: Barbara-autumn-leaf.gif]
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-24-2017, 05:34 PM

Barbara, just read the above reply, and you don't have to apologize for anything. We all are what we are, and we all have a setback or memory not right in focus at the right time, but we all enjoy you and each other. We are a family group and we all certainly understand what your saying, and I will say you do very well and we are all so glad that you are here with us. Your LO's are great and it's so nice to see what you share with us and also hoping that you are thoroughly enjoying your time spent with us. I look every time I'm in OSLS to see who made what, always thrilled when I see them, and yours are right up there with all the others. Don't downplay yourself as your LO's are also very good and gives much pleasure to us commenting.
TravlynWomyn
Best Seat in the House

06-25-2017, 01:16 AM

I totally agree with Bernie!